What Is Infrared Yoga?
The hipper younger sister of hot yoga is practiced in a room heated by infrared technology. Rather than blasting steamy air at you (like a typical hot yoga studio), the heaters actually warm you on a molecular level, from the inside out. The difference provides benefits like increased blood flow, intense detoxification, and digestion stimulation in addition to boosting your metabolism and burning calories.
BENEFITS OF INFRARED HEAT:
· Burns hundreds of calories in 20-30 minutes
· Reduces stress and fatigue
· Strengthens the cardiovascular system
· Heals injuries faster and more efficiently
· Relieves pain and migraine headaches
· Eases joint pain and stiffness
· Relaxes muscles and increases flexibility
· Deep cleanses skin naturally
· Removes toxins and mineral waste
· Improves the immune system
· Increases metabolism
· Helps fight cancer cells and generate healthy cells
· Removes heavy metals, toxins and pollutants from the tissue
Won't you join us today?